Evidence can be added to any task by either a Student or on behalf of a student by an Advisor. Evidence helps document and demonstrate learning and activity on a given task and within a given module along the way.
Using Task Evidence Overview
This demo video walks you through how to use the task evidence feature within Headrush.
Common Evidence Related Questions
Here are some common questions along with their respective answers:
- How to add Evidence?
- Can students submit evidence as a group?
Yes, here’s how...
- How do I see all Evidence for a Student? Two primary ways:
(1) Evidence view on the Task board
(2) Activity Feeds filtered to only show Evidence
- How do I see all Evidence on a Module?
- How can I mark that I viewed a particular piece of evidence?
Advisors on any given Task card can click the ‘Mark as Viewed’ icon/link
- How do I find Evidence I have not seen/reviewed yet?
Currently, Advisors would need to go into each Task and any piece of evidence with an exclamation mark indicates the evidence has not been viewed yet. We are working on a unified view for finding viewed & not viewed evidence.
- How do I leave feedback on Evidence I’m viewing?