Evidence documents and demonstrates learning and activity. Evidence can be added to any Task by a Learner assigned to the Module, or on behalf of a learner by an Advisor. Advisors then review the Evidence and provide feedback.
This article collects other articles related to Evidence:
- How to submit Evidence and log time
- Can students submit evidence as a group?
Yes, here’s how...
- How do I see all Evidence for a Student? Two primary ways:
(1) Evidence view on the Task board
(2) Activity Feeds filtered to only show Evidence
- How do I see all Evidence on a Module?
- How can I mark that I viewed a particular piece of evidence?
Advisors on any given Task card can click the ‘Mark as Viewed’ icon/link
- How do I find Evidence I have not seen/reviewed yet?
Currently, Advisors would need to go into each Task and any piece of evidence with an exclamation mark indicates the evidence has not been viewed yet. We are working on a unified view for finding viewed & not viewed evidence.
- How do I remind learners to submit Evidence?
Click on Send Reminder in the Evidence view of a Task.
This will send a reminder notification to all learners who have not yet submitted evidence, both to their email and within Headrush, overriding their notification preferences.