This release we’ve made reusing Tasks super simple and added quicker ways to get where you want.
More specifically, you can now:
- Copy a task or a whole column from one module to another
- Add an entire Google Folder when adding content to a module or task
- Better navigate and see Module details from the Module card view
Copy Tasks and Columns within or between Modules
Headrush already provides ways to copy a whole Module, from the Warehouse or from your Dashboard. (Read a quick refresher on organizing the Warehouse with Modules as templates.) But what if you want to copy just the columns from a particular Task Board, or an individual Task? Now, you can.
Copy and Place
From the Task Board, click on the Column menu to copy the entire column and all its tasks. You can copy a Column to the current module or to any number of different modules from the same place.
The Column will be added to the destination module on the left, so you can easily drag it into final position.
Likewise, click on an individual Task to copy that task.
You can duplicate the task in the current module, or in any number of different modules. Choose the target module(s), and then choose the column placement of the Task. You can also choose to notify the learners in the destination module about the placement of the new task.
Whenever you copy from one module into others, a confirmation will appear with links to the destination modules so you can remodel and revise the copies you made.
To see how these features play together in a real scenario, enriching an active module with existing parts from other modules, take a look at this feature overview video (2m40s.)
- [Improved] You can now link and embed Google folders
- Module Card improvements - including showing assessment date on completed, clearly showing when a completed module wasn't assessed, modules and a nifty Start a Copy slide up on warehouse cards
- FIXED: When adding discussions and other content, the cursor is automatically focused. One less click for you!
- IMPROVED: When selecting a task type, the color is now shown.
- Added a handful of speed improvements as well as squashed some less obvious/frequent bugs