Sometimes an advisor finds themselves assessing a module with many participants. Adding credits, grades, etc to each student individually gets a tad repetitive to say the least. Starting today, you can now add credits, grades, reflections and assess learning targets for all or a select group of students in a module at once. Once you've batch assessed, you can still tailor individual student assessments as you've done before. Here's a preview:
To learn more detail, check out the following tutorial:
This release also includes the following updates:
- TWEAKED: If none was set, we will set the end date of a module automatically when the project is given a Complete status.
- TWEAKED: We no longer show filters when there is only one option available
- FIXED: Advisors needed credit manager role in order to grade. Now they only need that to...well... manage credits.
- FIXED: When downloading a PDF report, no .pdf extension was given. Now we also give the filename a more useful title.
- FIXED: When uploading images with special characters in the filename, sometimes the upload failed.
- FIXED: When pasting long links into task descriptions, the link would stick outside the box. Now it stays well inside the box, as links should.
The Headrush Team