Today's release includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes:
- Improved: Images are handled much more efficiently - warehouse, task board and student listings should see a noticeable improvement to load times
- Improved: Made some other changes under the hood to improve overall speed of the platform
- Improved: Long lists of users such as Student Participants in modules will now have a collapsed view to minimize clutter on some pages.
- Fixed: An issue with modules with no members that prevented the module from loading
- Fixed: A bug causing system messages to appear behind "modal" screens such as when viewing a task
- Fixed: A scenario that allowed evidence to be submitted with no note or attachment
Disabling the Warehouse
Coming in the near future, we'll have the ability for schools to decide what goes into the Warehouse and what doesn't. In the short term, we recognize that our default to transparency presents a privacy challenge for some schools so we have add the ability to turn off the Warehouse for students altogether as a short term measure.
NOTE to Admins: To disable the warehouse for students, go to Global Settings and toggle "Warehouse enabled for students":
In this release, we also laid the foundation for an upcoming feature - Activity Feeds! Feeds will help you keep up to date on the latest student and module activity. Stay tuned for more...